Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > How good are you? (php)

How good are you? (php)

James Preston

We've been trying to get a website built for quite some time, but so far no
coder has been able to complete the task. We are trying to use opensource
solutions and develop a pay per minute video chat site. Some of the
requirements are a little different to what is available at the moment, but
so far it seems impossible.
How confident are you? Could you develop a site in php/mysql ? We are
looking for someone who can work with us on this site, and a number of
others. If you think you might be able to help we would LOVE to hear from
you. There will be some adult content, so please be aware that you may be
required to deal with a little nudity.

feel free to mail me : prestj (at) gmail (dot) com if you think you are up
to it.