Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Some bugger keeps pinchin me lighters

Some bugger keeps pinchin me lighters

Troglodyte

and that set me thinking,(yeah I know, dangerous) Could you get a light
off a laser in the cd burner ? Just a thought

Thor

Troglodyte spake of :

> and that set me thinking,(yeah I know, dangerous) Could you get a
> light
> off a laser in the cd burner ? Just a thought

Why not install a car cigarette lighter in the front of your computer
instead

--
*~~~ The ThunderLord returns

Thor

Troglodyte spake of :

> and that set me thinking,(yeah I know, dangerous) Could you get a
> light
> off a laser in the cd burner ? Just a thought

Why not install a car cigarette lighter in the front of your computer
instead

--
*~~~ The ThunderLord returns

cowboyz

Troglodyte wrote:
> and that set me thinking,(yeah I know, dangerous) Could you get a
> light off a laser in the cd burner ? Just a thought

what about this

http://www.iamnotageek.com/a/7-p1.php

cowboyz

Thor wrote:

> Troglodyte spake of :
>

>>and that set me thinking,(yeah I know, dangerous) Could you get a
>>light
>>off a laser in the cd burner ? Just a thought

> Why not install a car cigarette lighter in the front of your computer
> instead

Now theres an idea. Praps I could unhook the fan and let the mo/bo heat
up. Get a light off a data bus. (snicker)

Troglodyte

Thor wrote:

> Troglodyte spake of :
>

>>and that set me thinking,(yeah I know, dangerous) Could you get a
>>light
>>off a laser in the cd burner ? Just a thought

> Why not install a car cigarette lighter in the front of your computer
> instead

Now theres an idea. Praps I could unhook the fan and let the mo/bo heat
up. Get a light off a data bus. (snicker)

Thor

Troglodyte spake of :

> Thor wrote:
>
>> Troglodyte spake of :
>>

>>>and that set me thinking,(yeah I know, dangerous) Could you get a
>>>light
>>>off a laser in the cd burner ? Just a thought

>> Why not install a car cigarette lighter in the front of your computer
>> instead
>>

> Now theres an idea. Praps I could unhook the fan and let the mo/bo
> heat
> up. Get a light off a data bus. (snicker)

Or hang a couple of wires from the mains out the front and touch them
together when you want a light..

--
*~~~ The ThunderLord returns

Thor

Troglodyte spake of :

> Thor wrote:
>
>> Troglodyte spake of :
>>

>>>and that set me thinking,(yeah I know, dangerous) Could you get a
>>>light
>>>off a laser in the cd burner ? Just a thought

>> Why not install a car cigarette lighter in the front of your computer
>> instead
>>

> Now theres an idea. Praps I could unhook the fan and let the mo/bo
> heat
> up. Get a light off a data bus. (snicker)

Or hang a couple of wires from the mains out the front and touch them
together when you want a light..

--
*~~~ The ThunderLord returns

Pete

Thor wrote:

> Troglodyte spake of :
>
> > and that set me thinking,(yeah I know, dangerous) Could you get a
> > light
> > off a laser in the cd burner ? Just a thought

> Why not install a car cigarette lighter in the front of your computer
> instead

heh, like one of these suckers...
http://www.pp.co.nz/ProductsA.php?pp_id=ACC00391