Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Broadband Speeds

Broadband Speeds

Kevin Cosgrove

There is a site available to test your broadband speeds
Can some one please advise.
I dont feel I am getting the speeds offered by Telecom

XPD

"Kevin Cosgrove" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:msQAd.3676$(E-Mail Removed)...
> There is a site available to test your broadband speeds
> Can some one please advise.
> I dont feel I am getting the speeds offered by Telecom

www.jetstreamgames.co.nz/speed/
http://nzdsl.co.nz/speedtest/

Heaps of bandwidth testing sites out there, but a lot are overseas so youve
got to allow for latency etc

XPD

"Kevin Cosgrove" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:msQAd.3676$(E-Mail Removed)...
> There is a site available to test your broadband speeds
> Can some one please advise.
> I dont feel I am getting the speeds offered by Telecom

www.jetstreamgames.co.nz/speed/
http://nzdsl.co.nz/speedtest/

Heaps of bandwidth testing sites out there, but a lot are overseas so youve
got to allow for latency etc

bret@at.corn

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 23:08:31 +1300, Kevin Cosgrove <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>There is a site available to test your broadband speeds
>Can some one please advise.
>I dont feel I am getting the speeds offered by Telecom

They are having problems with D-slams, cutting back to around 60 kbps.