Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > PB Technologies Ltd Auckland ??

PB Technologies Ltd Auckland ??

John Wesley Hardin

Are they open ?
Have emailed them no reply
Have phoned can not talk to a human
No phone message to say they are closed
Nothing on their website to say they are closed

Dave - Dave.net.nz

John Wesley Hardin wrote:
> Are they open ?
> Have emailed them no reply
> Have phoned can not talk to a human
> No phone message to say they are closed
> Nothing on their website to say they are closed

most if not all computer wholesalers close from the 24th dec to 10th
Jan... so it would make sense for a lot of retailers to do the same.

Dave - Dave.net.nz

John Wesley Hardin wrote:
> Are they open ?
> Have emailed them no reply
> Have phoned can not talk to a human
> No phone message to say they are closed
> Nothing on their website to say they are closed

most if not all computer wholesalers close from the 24th dec to 10th
Jan... so it would make sense for a lot of retailers to do the same.

MarkH

John Wesley Hardin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:cqvag8$2m9$1
@lust.ihug.co.nz:

> Are they open ?
> Have emailed them no reply
> Have phoned can not talk to a human
> No phone message to say they are closed
> Nothing on their website to say they are closed

When I was in there picking up my Logitech Z-680 speakers last week I asked
about when they were open. I was told that they would be open 29-30-31 Dec
and again on the 5th Jan.

It could be that there are not as many staff on as usual and they are
really busy, maybe they are having trouble answering all the phone calls.

--
Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
See my pics at www.gigatech.co.nz (last updated 12-Nov-04)