Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > ide controller

ide controller

XPD

Anyone got a ATA100/133 IDE controller card they no longer need and would
like to pass onto a good home for a few bucks/beers ?
Got 50gb of HDD here that I cant use cause Im all out of IDE

Aspiringpsychopath

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:19:23 +1300, "XPD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Anyone got a ATA100/133 IDE controller card they no longer need and would
>like to pass onto a good home for a few bucks/beers ?
>Got 50gb of HDD here that I cant use cause Im all out of IDE

I have a Promise ATA100 Controller for $50..

Aspiringpsychopath

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:19:23 +1300, "XPD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Anyone got a ATA100/133 IDE controller card they no longer need and would
>like to pass onto a good home for a few bucks/beers ?
>Got 50gb of HDD here that I cant use cause Im all out of IDE

I have a Promise ATA100 Controller for $50..

~misfit~

XPD wrote:
> Anyone got a ATA100/133 IDE controller card they no longer need and
> would like to pass onto a good home for a few bucks/beers ?
> Got 50gb of HDD here that I cant use cause Im all out of IDE

Just to tag onto your request, if anyone has two, I'll take the second. Got
a great big full tower case as my "server" and a few older, smallish drives
I'd like to use but no IDE positions left.
--
~misfit~

~misfit~

XPD wrote:
> Anyone got a ATA100/133 IDE controller card they no longer need and
> would like to pass onto a good home for a few bucks/beers ?
> Got 50gb of HDD here that I cant use cause Im all out of IDE

Just to tag onto your request, if anyone has two, I'll take the second. Got
a great big full tower case as my "server" and a few older, smallish drives
I'd like to use but no IDE positions left.
--
~misfit~

XPD

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

wrote:

> >Anyone got a ATA100/133 IDE controller card they no longer need and would
> >like to pass onto a good home for a few bucks/beers ?
> >Got 50gb of HDD here that I cant use cause Im all out of IDE
> >

> I have a Promise ATA100 Controller for $50..

Pass thanks, looking at somehting cheaper than that Trying to save for
house.... saving for house and having computers as a hobby isnt a good
combination on the funding side of things :-p

XPD wrote:
> "Aspiringpsychopath" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:19:23 +1300, "XPD"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone got a ATA100/133 IDE controller card they no longer need and
>>> would like to pass onto a good home for a few bucks/beers ?
>>> Got 50gb of HDD here that I cant use cause Im all out of IDE
>>>

>> I have a Promise ATA100 Controller for $50..

> Pass thanks, looking at somehting cheaper than that Trying to save
> for house.... saving for house and having computers as a hobby isnt a
> good combination on the funding side of things :-p

Stil tacking onto your posts XPD, hope you don't mind. I only need ATA66
speed so I guess that widens the potential 'supply'. Hehe.

Cheers,
--
~misfit~

~misfit~

XPD wrote:
> "Aspiringpsychopath" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:19:23 +1300, "XPD"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone got a ATA100/133 IDE controller card they no longer need and
>>> would like to pass onto a good home for a few bucks/beers ?
>>> Got 50gb of HDD here that I cant use cause Im all out of IDE
>>>

>> I have a Promise ATA100 Controller for $50..

> Pass thanks, looking at somehting cheaper than that Trying to save
> for house.... saving for house and having computers as a hobby isnt a
> good combination on the funding side of things :-p

Stil tacking onto your posts XPD, hope you don't mind. I only need ATA66
speed so I guess that widens the potential 'supply'. Hehe.

Cheers,
--
~misfit~

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Aspiringpsychopath wrote:
>>Anyone got a ATA100/133 IDE controller card they no longer need and would
>>like to pass onto a good home for a few bucks/beers ?
>>Got 50gb of HDD here that I cant use cause Im all out of IDE

> I have a Promise ATA100 Controller for $50..

Rog.... flick me an email.