Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > where did that button go that you can change the search engine IE uses?

Reply
Thread Tools

where did that button go that you can change the search engine IE uses?

 
 
cowboyz
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-29-2004
I know I left it round here somewhere. In XP

Anyone know?


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
cowboyz
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-29-2004

"cowboyz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cqtdgg$kcg$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I know I left it round here somewhere. In XP
>
> Anyone know?
>


never mind. Had a brainwave as I hit send. Hate that. been looking for 20
mins and the second I post a message it came to me.



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
cowboyz
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-29-2004

"cowboyz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cqtdgg$kcg$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I know I left it round here somewhere. In XP
>
> Anyone know?
>


never mind. Had a brainwave as I hit send. Hate that. been looking for 20
mins and the second I post a message it came to me.



 
Reply With Quote
 
Alex Axolotl
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-29-2004
cowboyz wrote:
> I know I left it round here somewhere. In XP
>
> Anyone know?
>
>


There is a customize button on the search sidebar, but it only seems to
have ms options.
Theres a registry changer on the google site that changes it to google
http://www.google.com/options/defaults.html#default
 
Reply With Quote
 
Alex Axolotl
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-29-2004
cowboyz wrote:
> I know I left it round here somewhere. In XP
>
> Anyone know?
>
>


There is a customize button on the search sidebar, but it only seems to
have ms options.
Theres a registry changer on the google site that changes it to google
http://www.google.com/options/defaults.html#default
 
Reply With Quote
 
Collector»NZ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-29-2004
cowboyz said the following on 29/12/2004 5:57 p.m.:
> I know I left it round here somewhere. In XP
>
> Anyone know?
>
>

Yep its called the download button at http://www.mozilla.org/



--
>>Follow ups may be set to a single group when appropriate!

================================================== ====================
| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
================================================== ====================
"I used to jog, but the ice kept bouncing out of my glass."
Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users?
 
Reply With Quote
 
Collector»NZ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-29-2004
cowboyz said the following on 29/12/2004 5:57 p.m.:
> I know I left it round here somewhere. In XP
>
> Anyone know?
>
>

Yep its called the download button at http://www.mozilla.org/



--
>>Follow ups may be set to a single group when appropriate!

================================================== ====================
| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
================================================== ====================
"I used to jog, but the ice kept bouncing out of my glass."
Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users?
 
Reply With Quote
 
cowboyz
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-29-2004

"Alex Axolotl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> cowboyz wrote:
>> I know I left it round here somewhere. In XP
>>
>> Anyone know?

>
> There is a customize button on the search sidebar, but it only seems to
> have ms options.
> Theres a registry changer on the google site that changes it to google
> http://www.google.com/options/defaults.html#default


no no. this is the one I was talking about..

start
run
gpedit.msc
user configuration
windows settings
internet explorer maintenance
urls
important urls




 
Reply With Quote
 
cowboyz
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-29-2004

"Alex Axolotl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> cowboyz wrote:
>> I know I left it round here somewhere. In XP
>>
>> Anyone know?

>
> There is a customize button on the search sidebar, but it only seems to
> have ms options.
> Theres a registry changer on the google site that changes it to google
> http://www.google.com/options/defaults.html#default


no no. this is the one I was talking about..

start
run
gpedit.msc
user configuration
windows settings
internet explorer maintenance
urls
important urls




 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
problem in running a basic code in python 3.3.0 that includes HTML file Satabdi Mukherjee Python 1 04-04-2013 07:48 PM
.Net Search Engine - Has anyone used dtSearch .Net Engine? Sasha ASP .Net 3 05-22-2007 04:20 PM
IYO: The DUMBEST Search Engine You Can Think Of ChrisCoaster Computer Information 2 05-30-2004 11:37 PM



Advertisments