Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > what to dofo rexsiting web site ?? i have web in frontpage and now swith on to the dotnet

what to dofo rexsiting web site ?? i have web in frontpage and now swith on to the dotnet

mit

Can any body say me what to do to make my existing site which is in
frontpage andnow i want to addsome module of asp.net .Plesae say me whati
have to do to upgrade my web ??? what about existing pages and data ??It has
many images ,pdf s and many otherdocuments so hsat i have to do ??

Scott M.

Create a new ASP.NET project at the same location as the existing FrontPage
web. Show all the files in the Solution Explorer and include the FP files
you want by right-clicking them and choosing "Include In Project".

news:(E-Mail Removed)...