Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Get your gmail invites here!

Reply
Thread Tools

Get your gmail invites here!

 
 
JohnO
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-23-2004
Post your slightly munged email here and the first 6 are in.

Cheers,
JohnO


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
DB
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-23-2004
imathomeAThotmail.com

It would br greatly appreciated


"JohnO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2jqyd.610$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Post your slightly munged email here and the first 6 are in.
>
> Cheers,
> JohnO
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
DB
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-23-2004
imathomeAThotmail.com

It would br greatly appreciated


"JohnO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2jqyd.610$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Post your slightly munged email here and the first 6 are in.
>
> Cheers,
> JohnO
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Michael Greenan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-23-2004
mgreenanATorcon.net.ZN

Thanks very much.

Michael.
"JohnO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2jqyd.610$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Post your slightly munged email here and the first 6 are in.
>
> Cheers,
> JohnO
>
>





-----------== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Uncensored Usenet News ==----------
http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =-----
 
Reply With Quote
 
Michael Greenan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-23-2004
mgreenanATorcon.net.ZN

Thanks very much.

Michael.
"JohnO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2jqyd.610$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Post your slightly munged email here and the first 6 are in.
>
> Cheers,
> JohnO
>
>





-----------== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Uncensored Usenet News ==----------
http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =-----
 
Reply With Quote
 
Howard1309
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-23-2004

JohnO wrote:
> Post your slightly munged email here and the first 6 are in.
>
> Cheers,
> JohnO


http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Not munged at all. The spammers have a field day with it already. Pls
send me the gmail link on it anyway.

Cheers

-H

 
Reply With Quote
 
Howard1309
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-23-2004

JohnO wrote:
> Post your slightly munged email here and the first 6 are in.
>
> Cheers,
> JohnO


(E-Mail Removed)

Not munged at all. The spammers have a field day with it already. Pls
send me the gmail link on it anyway.

Cheers

-H

 
Reply With Quote
 
Robert Cooze
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-23-2004
JohnO wrote:
> Post your slightly munged email here and the first 6 are in.
>
> Cheers,
> JohnO
>
>

Thanks

r_o_b_e_r_t_A_T_c_o_o_z_e_D_O_T_n_z

--
http://cooze.co.nz home of the RecyclerMan aka Robert Cooze

/ __/ / / / / /__ / / ___/ / __/ / / / |/ / /__ /
/ / / /_/ / / /_/ / _-' / __/ / / / /_/ / / /| / _-'
___\ ____/ ____/ /___/ /____/ /_/ ___\ ____/ /_/ /_/ |_/ /___/


-----------== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Uncensored Usenet News ==----------
http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =-----
 
Reply With Quote
 
Robert Cooze
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-23-2004
JohnO wrote:
> Post your slightly munged email here and the first 6 are in.
>
> Cheers,
> JohnO
>
>

Thanks

r_o_b_e_r_t_A_T_c_o_o_z_e_D_O_T_n_z

--
http://cooze.co.nz home of the RecyclerMan aka Robert Cooze

/ __/ / / / / /__ / / ___/ / __/ / / / |/ / /__ /
/ / / /_/ / / /_/ / _-' / __/ / / / /_/ / / /| / _-'
___\ ____/ ____/ /___/ /____/ /_/ ___\ ____/ /_/ /_/ |_/ /___/


-----------== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Uncensored Usenet News ==----------
http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =-----
 
Reply With Quote
 
Dave - Dave.net.nz
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-23-2004
Robert Cooze wrote:
>> Post your slightly munged email here and the first 6 are in.


> r_o_b_e_r_t_A_T_c_o_o_z_e_D_O_T_n_z


that, is painfully munged... and missing a .co aswell
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gmail invites rf HTML 7 09-06-2004 05:43 PM
Gmail invites el duderino Computer Support 2 08-31-2004 06:44 PM
Regarding Gmail Requests and Invites PuppyKatt Computer Support 0 08-31-2004 05:35 PM
OT gmail invites Kat MCSE 9 07-05-2004 12:54 PM



Advertisments