Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > !Another heads up....

!Another heads up....

Max Burke

Friday 07:30pm Prime TV.
Bruce Simpson gets to build the best jet powered car in Scrapheap
challenge....

Found Images

TomV

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:48:42 +1300, "Max Burke"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Friday 07:30pm Prime TV.
>Bruce Simpson gets to build the best jet powered car in Scrapheap
>challenge....

Thanks for the tip

....tom

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Friday 07:30pm Prime TV.
>Bruce Simpson gets to build the best jet powered car in Scrapheap
>challenge....

Thanks for the tip

....tom

JohnO

"Max Burke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:41c934ef$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Friday 07:30pm Prime TV.
> Bruce Simpson gets to build the best jet powered car in Scrapheap
> challenge....

You know what is really cool? I can use a web browser at work to access my
PVR machine at home to schedule the show for recording!

Geek heaven!

JohnO

"Max Burke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:41c934ef$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Friday 07:30pm Prime TV.
> Bruce Simpson gets to build the best jet powered car in Scrapheap
> challenge....

You know what is really cool? I can use a web browser at work to access my
PVR machine at home to schedule the show for recording!

Geek heaven!

Dave - Dave.net.nz

JohnO wrote:
>>Friday 07:30pm Prime TV.
>>Bruce Simpson gets to build the best jet powered car in Scrapheap
>>challenge....

> You know what is really cool? I can use a web browser at work to access my
> PVR machine at home to schedule the show for recording!

cool, whats the URL username and password? /kidding.

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Bruce Sinclair wrote:
>>>Friday 07:30pm Prime TV.
>>>Bruce Simpson gets to build the best jet powered car in Scrapheap
>>>challenge....

>>You know what is really cool? I can use a web browser at work to access my
>>PVR machine at home to schedule the show for recording!

> OK. PVR means plant variety rights to me ... what are you meaning here ?

Personal video recorder?

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Bruce Sinclair wrote:
>>>Friday 07:30pm Prime TV.
>>>Bruce Simpson gets to build the best jet powered car in Scrapheap
>>>challenge....

>>You know what is really cool? I can use a web browser at work to access my
>>PVR machine at home to schedule the show for recording!

> OK. PVR means plant variety rights to me ... what are you meaning here ?

Personal video recorder?

JohnO

"Bruce Sinclair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:jCmyd.540$(E-Mail Removed)...

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >"Max Burke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:41c934ef$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>
> >> Friday 07:30pm Prime TV.
> >> Bruce Simpson gets to build the best jet powered car in Scrapheap
> >> challenge....
> >>

> >You know what is really cool? I can use a web browser at work to access

my
> >PVR machine at home to schedule the show for recording!

> OK. PVR means plant variety rights to me ... what are you meaning here ?
>
> Bruce

Personal Video Recorder, AKA HTPC - Home Theatre PC.

I am using this free New Zealand developed software:
http://www.gbpvr.com