Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > AVG7 works with Thunderbird

AVG7 works with Thunderbird

Adder

Nice to see it scanning my messages (POP/SMTP) since v6 didn't with
thunderbird

Collector»NZ

Adder said the following on 22/12/2004 8:13 p.m.:
> Nice to see it scanning my messages (POP/SMTP) since v6 didn't with
> thunderbird

V7 comes with idiot proof config for mail scanning a step up on V6 which
needed a knowledgeable guiding hand in its configuration.

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
his toes.

Collector»NZ

Adder said the following on 22/12/2004 8:13 p.m.:
> Nice to see it scanning my messages (POP/SMTP) since v6 didn't with
> thunderbird

V7 comes with idiot proof config for mail scanning a step up on V6 which
needed a knowledgeable guiding hand in its configuration.

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
his toes.

~misfit~

Adder wrote:
> Nice to see it scanning my messages (POP/SMTP) since v6 didn't with
> thunderbird

Scans mine too and I use Calypso which I believe is abandonware.
--
~misfit~

~misfit~