Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > yahoo mail problems

yahoo mail problems

thisisonlyforusenet@yahoo.co.nz

I have a yahoo email account, not this one, it seems I have problems
receiving emails that come from England, all others seem to get through
to me, what could the problem be. Anyone else having these problems?