Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Do not waste your Money on the PCI-E MoBo

Do not waste your Money on the PCI-E MoBo

Aspiringpsychopath

Yes PCI-E 2.0 is soon to be out

http://www.m3dzone.com/modules.php?n...ticle&sid=8856

Comp

> Yes PCI-E 2.0 is soon to be out
>
> http://www.m3dzone.com/modules.php?n...ticle&sid=8856

and 3.0 and 4.0 and 5.0.. I think I'll wait for 5.51.. Thanks
keep me informed..

Comp

> Yes PCI-E 2.0 is soon to be out
>
> http://www.m3dzone.com/modules.php?n...ticle&sid=8856

and 3.0 and 4.0 and 5.0.. I think I'll wait for 5.51.. Thanks
keep me informed..

Rich

"Aspiringpsychopath" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Yes PCI-E 2.0 is soon to be out
>
> http://www.m3dzone.com/modules.php?n...ticle&sid=8856

Woger, you do realise that if you kept waiting for the 'next big thing' in
computing technology you would never actually own one?

That article states that it probably won't actually appear until 2007...I
don't think I can wait that long for my PCI-E board.

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:37:45 +1300, "Rich" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Aspiringpsychopath" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>

>> Yes PCI-E 2.0 is soon to be out
>>
>> http://www.m3dzone.com/modules.php?n...ticle&sid=8856
>>

>Woger, you do realise that if you kept waiting for the 'next big thing' in
>computing technology you would never actually own one?
>
>That article states that it probably won't actually appear until 2007...I
>don't think I can wait that long for my PCI-E board.

But do you need one..??

I don't think so.

Aspiringpsychopath

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:37:45 +1300, "Rich" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Aspiringpsychopath" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>

>> Yes PCI-E 2.0 is soon to be out
>>
>> http://www.m3dzone.com/modules.php?n...ticle&sid=8856
>>

>Woger, you do realise that if you kept waiting for the 'next big thing' in
>computing technology you would never actually own one?
>
>That article states that it probably won't actually appear until 2007...I
>don't think I can wait that long for my PCI-E board.

But do you need one..??

I don't think so.

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Aspiringpsychopath wrote:
> Yes PCI-E 2.0 is soon to be out

PCI-E was "out soon" in 98... I dont think I can wait another damn near
7 years before v2 comes out.

--
Dave.net.nz
reply addy is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)e

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Aspiringpsychopath wrote:
> Yes PCI-E 2.0 is soon to be out

PCI-E was "out soon" in 98... I dont think I can wait another damn near
7 years before v2 comes out.

--
Dave.net.nz
reply addy is (E-Mail Removed)e

David Preece

Aspiringpsychopath wrote:
> Yes PCI-E 2.0 is soon to be out

In related news, dual core processors are just around the corner.

Dave