Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Firefox 1 NYT Advert

Firefox 1 NYT Advert

Collector»NZ

The much hailed advert for Firefox 1 has hit the NYT.
In an article about it I read a reference to the artwork taking 15
minutes to render each time it was edited and looking at the jpg of it
here http://tinyurl.com/59wwg I can see why.

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
his toes.

David

Collector»NZ wrote:
> The much hailed advert for Firefox 1 has hit the NYT.
> In an article about it I read a reference to the artwork taking 15
> minutes to render each time it was edited and looking at the jpg of it
> here http://tinyurl.com/59wwg I can see why.

A quote from a New Zealander in there

David

Collector»NZ wrote:
> The much hailed advert for Firefox 1 has hit the NYT.
> In an article about it I read a reference to the artwork taking 15
> minutes to render each time it was edited and looking at the jpg of it
> here http://tinyurl.com/59wwg I can see why.

A quote from a New Zealander in there

Dorado

David wrote:
> Collector»NZ wrote:
>> The much hailed advert for Firefox 1 has hit the NYT.
>> In an article about it I read a reference to the artwork taking 15
>> minutes to render each time it was edited and looking at the jpg of
>> it here http://tinyurl.com/59wwg I can see why.
>>

> A quote from a New Zealander in there

well Ben (the lead Engineer at Firefox) being a New Zealander that's not a
surprise

Dorado

Dorado said the following on 17/12/2004 5:47 p.m.:
> David wrote:
>
>>Collector»NZ wrote:
>>
>>>The much hailed advert for Firefox 1 has hit the NYT.
>>>In an article about it I read a reference to the artwork taking 15
>>>minutes to render each time it was edited and looking at the jpg of
>>>it here http://tinyurl.com/59wwg I can see why.
>>>

>>A quote from a New Zealander in there

> well Ben (the lead Engineer at Firefox) being a New Zealander that's not a
> surprise

Actually isnt the "Steve Cropp" who was quoted in the PC industry in
Auckland, name rings a bell.

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
his toes.

Collector»NZ

Dorado said the following on 17/12/2004 5:47 p.m.:
> David wrote:
>
>>Collector»NZ wrote:
>>
>>>The much hailed advert for Firefox 1 has hit the NYT.
>>>In an article about it I read a reference to the artwork taking 15
>>>minutes to render each time it was edited and looking at the jpg of
>>>it here http://tinyurl.com/59wwg I can see why.
>>>

>>A quote from a New Zealander in there

> well Ben (the lead Engineer at Firefox) being a New Zealander that's not a
> surprise

Actually isnt the "Steve Cropp" who was quoted in the PC industry in
Auckland, name rings a bell.

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
his toes.

Interesting Apple story in NYT RichA Digital Photography 0 01-27-2012 04:38 AM
NYT OldGringo38 Computer Support 0 10-09-2009 01:25 PM
centrinos - currys new advert pragi Wireless Networking 2 09-23-2005 10:18 PM
NYT article - GPS tagging of digital photos Alan Browne Digital Photography 4 12-22-2004 07:36 AM

Advertisments