Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Asterisk PBX

Asterisk PBX

DaveG

Has anyone here played around with the Asterisk OS pbx software ?

I'd be interested to hear of any experiences. Also whether there are any
NZ suppliers of pci based FXS and FXO cards ?

Thanks,

Dave

Dave - Dave.net.nz

DaveG wrote:
> Has anyone here played around with the Asterisk OS pbx software ?
> I'd be interested to hear of any experiences. Also whether there are any
> NZ suppliers of pci based FXS and FXO cards ?

ummm yeah, I think we're tinkering with it at work.
I dont know about the nz supply of the gear, I think we got it from the US.

but a quick google gave this.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...nz&btnG=Search

--
Dave.net.nz
reply addy is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)e

Dave - Dave.net.nz

DaveG wrote:
> Has anyone here played around with the Asterisk OS pbx software ?
> I'd be interested to hear of any experiences. Also whether there are any
> NZ suppliers of pci based FXS and FXO cards ?

ummm yeah, I think we're tinkering with it at work.
I dont know about the nz supply of the gear, I think we got it from the US.

but a quick google gave this.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...nz&btnG=Search

--
Dave.net.nz
reply addy is (E-Mail Removed)e

Mercury

Allied Telesyn makes FXO / FXS boxes & they are available from Renaissance.
Leadtek has a variety of VOIP thingies too. They would require Telepermits,
so may not be available here.

Please keep us posted if you hear anything. IMHO a possible Big Next Thing.

"DaveG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone here played around with the Asterisk OS pbx software ?
>
> I'd be interested to hear of any experiences. Also whether there are any
> NZ suppliers of pci based FXS and FXO cards ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave

Mercury

Allied Telesyn makes FXO / FXS boxes & they are available from Renaissance.
Leadtek has a variety of VOIP thingies too. They would require Telepermits,
so may not be available here.

Please keep us posted if you hear anything. IMHO a possible Big Next Thing.

"DaveG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone here played around with the Asterisk OS pbx software ?
>
> I'd be interested to hear of any experiences. Also whether there are any
> NZ suppliers of pci based FXS and FXO cards ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave

DaveG

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
> DaveG wrote:
>
>> Has anyone here played around with the Asterisk OS pbx software ?
>> I'd be interested to hear of any experiences. Also whether there are
>> any NZ suppliers of pci based FXS and FXO cards ?

> ummm yeah, I think we're tinkering with it at work.
> I dont know about the nz supply of the gear, I think we got it from the US.
>
> but a quick google gave this.
>
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...nz&btnG=Search

Likewise, I've got it compiled so far....

Thanks for the link, now why didn't I think of that

Dave

DaveG