Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Slide Scanners

Slide Scanners

John

Hi
Befoe I buy...
Does anyone have a slide scanner they wish to sell?
Not those cheap flatbeds with slide adaptors...

cheers
John

-=[Waylon Smithers]=-

John wrote:
> Hi
> Befoe I buy...
> Does anyone have a slide scanner they wish to sell?
> Not those cheap flatbeds with slide adaptors...
>
> cheers
> John

For a couple of slides or do you have heaps to scan ?

-=[Waylon Smithers]=-

John wrote:
> Hi
> Befoe I buy...
> Does anyone have a slide scanner they wish to sell?
> Not those cheap flatbeds with slide adaptors...
>
> cheers
> John

For a couple of slides or do you have heaps to scan ?

John

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:52:17 +1300, "-=[Waylon Smithers]=-"
<lifestyles_choice@springfield_nuclear_plant.com > wrote:

>For a couple of slides or do you have heaps to scan ?

boxes, all dad's old slides...
I'm going to archive them to CD or DVD for the family...

john@

myplace.co.nz

John

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:52:17 +1300, "-=[Waylon Smithers]=-"
<lifestyles_choice@springfield_nuclear_plant.com > wrote:

>For a couple of slides or do you have heaps to scan ?

boxes, all dad's old slides...
I'm going to archive them to CD or DVD for the family...

john@

myplace.co.nz

JedMeister

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> Befoe I buy...
> Does anyone have a slide scanner they wish to sell?
> Not those cheap flatbeds with slide adaptors...
>
> cheers
> John

Where are you located, maybe someone from this group will hire one out to
you?

JedMeister

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> Befoe I buy...
> Does anyone have a slide scanner they wish to sell?
> Not those cheap flatbeds with slide adaptors...
>
> cheers
> John

Where are you located, maybe someone from this group will hire one out to
you?

-=[Waylon Smithers]=-

> boxes, all dad's old slides...
> I'm going to archive them to CD or DVD for the family...

A guy at work used an Auckland company - edvd.co.nz - to do the same.
Didn't cost very much and didn't take long. He also had some Super8mm
film transferred across.

Chap seemed happy with them, but I haven't seen the quality.

-=[Waylon Smithers]=-

> boxes, all dad's old slides...
> I'm going to archive them to CD or DVD for the family...

A guy at work used an Auckland company - edvd.co.nz - to do the same.
Didn't cost very much and didn't take long. He also had some Super8mm
film transferred across.

Chap seemed happy with them, but I haven't seen the quality.

JJD

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:16:16 +1300, John <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:52:17 +1300, "-=[Waylon Smithers]=-"
><lifestyles_choice@springfield_nuclear_plant.co m> wrote:
>

>>For a couple of slides or do you have heaps to scan ?

>boxes, all dad's old slides...
>I'm going to archive them to CD or DVD for the family...

How long do you think you'd need it?

JJD