Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Orcon news Service tests

Orcon news Service tests

Collector»NZ

Okay can anyone who was testing orcons news service with GigaNews still
access it?

Hope they are still going with it it was superior to NewsFeeds.

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
his toes.

The Other Guy

Collector»NZ wrote:
> Okay can anyone who was testing orcons news service with GigaNews still
> access it?
>
> Hope they are still going with it it was superior to NewsFeeds.

No, I was only able to access it for a few days.

While I don't depend on the Orcon feed exclusively, I'd like to see them
switch to Giganews.

The Other Guy

Mutlley

Collector»NZ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Okay can anyone who was testing orcons news service with GigaNews still
>access it?
>
>Hope they are still going with it it was superior to NewsFeeds.

Not for the past two days..