Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > P4 3.2G Northwood..

P4 3.2G Northwood..

AD.

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:53:28 +1300, Aspiringpsychopath wrote:

> My Credentials leaves most here for DEAD..

Don't you mean "My Credentials have been left for DEAD.." ?

Cheers
Anton

-=[Waylon Smithers]=-

> The Code Room? That sounds interesting... what was that?

The Code Room is a fictional name. Was just slang for one of the
"hidden" rooms within Parliament - there's a ton of them. Hidden meaning
away from public and Reps.