Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > !Telstra Saturn TV in Wellington completely stuffed....

!Telstra Saturn TV in Wellington completely stuffed....

-=[Waylon Smithers]=-

Robert Singers wrote:
> Out from under a rock popped Aspiringpsychopath and said
>

>>But then I have the knowledge and the brains not to.

> Then why don't you demonstrate it. Perhaps this is why
> http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html .

Hahaha ! Very apt.

Alastair McAllister

In <cp6ave$icq$(E-Mail Removed)> John Cawston wrote:

> Alastair McAllister wrote:
>> In <6jetd.14006$(E-Mail Removed)> Max Burke wrote:

>> I could go on and on about problems that I've had with
>> TelstraClear. Incorrect items and amounts on bills, billing
>> for services no longer used, claiming that rental decoders and
>> modems have not been returned when they actually have,
>> refusing to action requests from business users because the
>> contact person within the business has changed even though
>> they have been advised of this 100 times, cutting calls off
>> after they have been on hold for ages and, let's not forget,
>> their stupid voicemail system which forces you to listen to
>> messages in their entirety before you can delete them.
>> It's like dealing with a government department.

> If there's something I've learnt from the restructuring of Government
> departments in the 1980s and of the economy its that the bureaucracy
> has simply been shifted from Govt to large private or SOE enterprises.

Interesting point. I think it's probably a fact of life when you're
dealing with any sort of natural monopoly, regardless of who owns it.
These types of organisations are likely to have enormous hierarchies, so
every chain of command is bound to have a weak link.

--
Regards, Alastair.
Wellington, New Zealand

Any views expressed in this posting are personal and its content remains
the property of Alastair. Alastair accepts no responsibility for any
misinformation resulting from this posting.

-=[Waylon Smithers]=-

AD. wrote:
> On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 22:49:24 +1300, Aspiringpsychopath wrote:
>

>>Plus my Dick is in my pants, its far to big & heavy to be on my head.

> Must have a very small head.

People don't call him a pin head for nothing.

Andrew Dunford

"Patrick Dunford" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). nz...
> In article <cUetd.14015$(E-Mail Removed)> in nz.comp on Tue, 7
> Dec 2004 22:43:55 +1300, nick <(E-Mail Removed)> says...
> > Aspiringpsychopath wrote:

> > > Gee what a Dick head you are, you just don't have a clue and slag
> > > off a firm as well, well I hope the sue you..

> > Its all true, they can't communicate with their customers and the bloody
> > thing has been broken since four thirty this afternoon.
> > Thats just absolutely bloody ridiculous mate.

> Did they guarantee you uninterrupted service with no faults ever, get
> over it, it's not life or death...

One can learn to live with the problems if the company at least pretends to
give a damn.

I didn't suffer the problem, but had it occurred during the cricket I'd have
been more than a little peeved.

Andrew