Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > mustek/yukai distributor

mustek/yukai distributor

TEX

Who is the company who was bringing all those cheap mustek/yukai dvd's
into the country. Just interested in what it would cost to get a part
replaced for a unit which has had bugger all use. Only read one CD about
twenty odd times.

Thanks

TEX

Brian Mathews

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 23:01:40 +1300, TEX <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Who is the company who was bringing all those cheap mustek/yukai dvd's
>into the country. Just interested in what it would cost to get a part
>replaced for a unit which has had bugger all use. Only read one CD about
> twenty odd times.
>
>Thanks
>
>TEX

You are Joking..?

They are sold as a disposable unit, like a lot of low end stuff is, you get
what you pay for.

Get it replaced under the CGA..

Bb

"TEX" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Who is the company who was bringing all those cheap mustek/yukai dvd's
> into the country. Just interested in what it would cost to get a part
> replaced for a unit which has had bugger all use. Only read one CD about
> twenty odd times.
>
> Thanks
>
> TEX

I got mine from pp

Bb

Waylon Kenning

It seems like Fri, 03 Dec 2004 00:18:20 +1300 was when Brian
Mathews <(E-Mail Removed) said Blah blah
blah...

>They are sold as a disposable unit, like a lot of low end stuff is, you get
>what you pay for.

Which reminds me, the Warehouse Petone yesterday was selling an ex
demo Transonic DVD player with no remote or manual for $30! I've had
meals more expensive than this. If the unit only lasts a couple of
years, that's only $15 a year for the right to play DVDs, which isn't
too expensive at all really.
--
Regards,
Waylon Kenning.