Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Online Marketing

Online Marketing

Thomas Jankiss

Hi

We offer you E-mail addresses databases (or called Bulk E-mail lists) for online advertisement. we provide you with a free list of email addresses you can use in your marketing campaign, or you can choose to buy larger inexpensive databases. Furthermore, you can download several online marketing softwares absolutely free:

http://www.bulkemailco.com

Regards,
Thomas Jankiss
Tel. +1 693 647 4803

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Thomas Jankiss wrote:
> We offer you E-mail addresses databases

snip...
reported.

--
Dave.net.nz
reply addy is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)e

EMB

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
> Thomas Jankiss wrote:
>
>> We offer you E-mail addresses databases

> snip...
> reported.

You had a reply from newsfeeds yet?

--
EMB

Dave - Dave.net.nz

EMB wrote:
>>> We offer you E-mail addresses databases

>> snip...
>> reported.

> You had a reply from newsfeeds yet?

nope.
also complained about the ones in a few other nz.* groups

--
Dave.net.nz
reply addy is (E-Mail Removed)e