Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Slightly OT - selector box?

Slightly OT - selector box?

GraB

I find I need a more elegant solution to attaching two VCRs to a
single AV input on the TV ( I tried putting VCR2 into the Line 1 on
VCR1 but that has disadvantages). I have s-video DVD on AV1 but need
to switch between two RCA VCR sources for AV2. There seem to be a
number of 4-source switch boxes but all I want is a cheap simple RCA
2-source selector. Does anyone know of such a beast?

Collector»NZ

GraB said the following on 25/11/2004 23:14:
> I find I need a more elegant solution to attaching two VCRs to a
> single AV input on the TV ( I tried putting VCR2 into the Line 1 on
> VCR1 but that has disadvantages). I have s-video DVD on AV1 but need
> to switch between two RCA VCR sources for AV2. There seem to be a
> number of 4-source switch boxes but all I want is a cheap simple RCA
> 2-source selector. Does anyone know of such a beast?

Dick Smith Jaycar Et Al all have simple 3 and 4 way AV switchers ranging
from cheap turn the switch types to expensive remote controlled
electronic types.

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
his toes.