Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Domain names (Some mothers do have them)

Domain names (Some mothers do have them)

Collector»NZ

Hows this for a domain name and its valid

http://www.1111111111111111111111111...111111111.com/

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
his toes.

#

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 20:25:46 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:

> Hows this for a domain name and its valid
>
> http://www.1111111111111111111111111...111111111.com/

Better you make sure you bookmark it then, as it could easily be confused
with:

http://www.1111111111111111111111111...111111111.com/

(currently parked)

Collector»NZ

# said the following on 25/11/2004 20:53:
> On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 20:25:46 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:
>

>>Hows this for a domain name and its valid
>>
>>http://www.1111111111111111111111111...111111111.com/

> Better you make sure you bookmark it then, as it could easily be confused
> with:
>
> http://www.1111111111111111111111111...111111111.com/
>
> (currently parked)

Considering the content at the domain I dont think I will bookmark it.

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
his toes.

Craig Shore

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 21:47:16 +1300, Collector»NZ <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

># said the following on 25/11/2004 20:53:
>> On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 20:25:46 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:
>>

>>>Hows this for a domain name and its valid
>>>
>>>http://www.1111111111111111111111111...111111111.com/

>> Better you make sure you bookmark it then, as it could easily be confused
>> with:
>>
>> http://www.1111111111111111111111111...111111111.com/
>>
>> (currently parked)

>Considering the content at the domain I dont think I will bookmark it.

Is that bush on the ketchup bottle?

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Collector»NZ wrote:
> Hows this for a domain name and its valid
> http://www.1111111111111111111111111...111111111.com/

heh, theres always one... and in some cases/industries, many.

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Collector»NZ wrote:
>>> Hows this for a domain name and its valid
>>> http://www.1111111111111111111111111...111111111.com/

>> Better you make sure you bookmark it then, as it could easily be confused
>> with:

> Considering the content at the domain I dont think I will bookmark it.

if you go far enough into it, there is some good photoshop work there.

mothers day Tariq Ali Computer Support 5 03-17-2007 05:30 PM
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY Travis Newbury HTML 8 05-10-2005 05:48 PM

Advertisments