Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > LinkSys WAG54G Solution !

LinkSys WAG54G Solution !

Bull

If you have a LinkSys WAG54G there is a new
firmware available.. LinkSys don't appear to be
telling people about it on the support line.. but
you can find a link to it on the LinkSys website.

http://www.linksys.com/international...wid=32&coid=30

Version 1.02.7 at the bottom of the Page. Annex A.

Its fixed the many problems I was having with
the routers. which is strange because LinkSys
didn't think their WAG54G had a problem.

If you do a google its not hard to see the problems
around. But 1.02.7 seems to fix them. (touch wood)

whoisthis

In article <%bepd.11441$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Bull" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> If you have a LinkSys WAG54G there is a new
> firmware available.. LinkSys don't appear to be
> telling people about it on the support line.. but
> you can find a link to it on the LinkSys website.
>
> http://www.linksys.com/international...wid=32&coid=30
>
> Version 1.02.7 at the bottom of the Page. Annex A.
>
> Its fixed the many problems I was having with
> the routers. which is strange because LinkSys
> didn't think their WAG54G had a problem.
>
> If you do a google its not hard to see the problems
> around. But 1.02.7 seems to fix them. (touch wood)

http://www.linksysinfo.org/modules.p...rticle&sid=155
I will be staying with 1.02.5 at this stage because it works for me.