Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Test answers

Test answers

JaR

"MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Careful going out drinking with CBIC, you may wake up 3 days later in a
> Mexican jail with no memory of how you got there.

And this is a bad idea because.....?

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns9794594C65C75onlyifabsolutelynece@207.46.2 48.16...
> "MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> Careful going out drinking with CBIC, you may wake up 3 days later in a
>> Mexican jail with no memory of how you got there.

> And this is a bad idea because.....?

We went one day about a month ago (ha ha ha) to have a little fun (ah ha) in
Mexico.
We ended up in a gambling spot (ha ha ha) where the liquor flowed and the
dice were hot.

Chorus:
So, here we are in the Tijuana jail. Ain't got no friends to go our bail.
So, here we'll stay 'cause we can't pay. Just send our mail to the Tijuana
jail.

I was shooting dice, raking in the dough (long green) and then I heard a
whistle blow.
We started to run when a man in blue said, "Senor, come with me 'cause I
want you."

(Chorus)

Just five hundred dollars and they'll set us free. I couldn't raise a penny
if they threatened me.
I know five hundred don't sound like much (cheap), but just try to find
somebody to touch.

kpg

> Careful going out drinking with CBIC, you may wake up 3 days later in
> a Mexican jail with no memory of how you got there.

with an MCNGP tattoo on your chest, but not a cool one like C has.

Rowdy Yates

kpg wrote:
>> Careful going out drinking with CBIC, you may wake up 3 days later in
>> a Mexican jail with no memory of how you got there.

> with an MCNGP tattoo on your chest, but not a cool one like C has.

actually, the official MCNGP tattoo should be located just a few inches
above the bum.

http://tinyurl.com/kldp5

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Kline Sphere

>actually, the official MCNGP tattoo should be located just a few inches
>above the bum.
>
>http://tinyurl.com/kldp5

that's a bit cheeky

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

FrisbeeŽ

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >actually, the official MCNGP tattoo should be located just a few inches
>>above the bum.
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/kldp5?wp_ml=0

> that's a bit cheeky

Actually, by "bum" I think he meant Lowdes.

Or, perhaps he actually did mean James.

Kline Sphere

>Actually, by "bum" I think he meant Lowdes.
>
>Or, perhaps he actually did mean James.

works for both I guess

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3