Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Test answers

Test answers

LoopBack

ROTFLMAO

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> I'd love to see Testking sue him for copyright infringement

>>Does it get any more ironic than that?

> A little like hitler suing the state of israel on grounds of racial
> hatred.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

LoopBack

I recon he is a old hand as$fcuker; who has somehow cheated himself into an
MCT and is so stupid, that he's now teaching others the error of his ways.

Unwittingly he has become a 'father of as$fcukers'

--
Lo0py

"Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.42]"
<http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Joe P." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>
>>I attended training for my MCSE and other certs at a place called Current
>>Technologies in Portage, IN. The owner, Alan Gardner routinely copies
>>test king or Troy Techs and passes them out as "test prep tools". Hey,
>>these are the answers to the exam, how common is this really at a
>>training center that is supposedly certified my MS?

> The question here is one of math and morality.
>
> Cheating on these exams is probably as common as cheating on spouses,
> cheating on taxes, and running stop signs when you're in a hurry to get to
> work. I suspect it's a common enough 'problem', certainly common enough
> that people here are aware of it and frequently comment on how wrong it
> is. I also suspect that the ratio of 'good to bad' in the testing issue is
> likely the same ratio of 'good to bad' in marriages, puppies, and unborn
> fetuses.
>
> In this instance, the owner may be:
>
> A. Evil - purposely encouraging people to cheat because there's some bonus
> that he gets if more people pass at his training facility.
> B. Stupid - legitimately believes that these copies of documents are
> helpful and is trying to help people who need work to obtain their
> certifications.
> C. Agnostic - Just doesn't give a carp and does this because it's
> something to do, or something Alan is genetically predispositioned to do
> based .
> D. Neither A or B. You can figure out on your own how a person can not be
> evil and not be stupid.
> E. Both A and B. Legitimately believes the copies of the answers are
> helpful, and is pleased that by helping people, he gets his bonus.
> F. C, again, just because I don't think a person can be a combination of
> evil, stupid, and/or agnostic.
>
> Of course, there's also the alternative, which is to consider the
> possibility that 'Joe P.' is evil or stupid, and I believe 'that one guy
> called Frisbee' touched on this, that 'Joe P.' might have failed tests or
> not received his 'money's worth', and so 'Joe P' is attempting to point a
> finger at Alan for something that possibly isn't being done. The evidence
> here comes from 'Hey, here's a guy's first and last name, and I charge him
> publicly with wrongdoing, but offer no information about myself, or proof
> whatsoever.'
>
> Overall, both of these practices, cheating and finking, devalue the MCSE
> and other related Microsoft certifications, so, whee, I'm too tired to
> type anymore, you figure out what it means when I say it devalues the MCSE
> and other related Microsoft certifications.
>
> MCSB

Mike T.

"Kline Sphere" <.@> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> I'd love to see Testking sue him for copyright infringement

>>Does it get any more ironic than that?

> A little like hitler suing the state of israel on grounds of racial
> hatred.

Would that be considered a Godwin?

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

JaR

"Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eSIArybUGHA.4864
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> Chances are they wont' do anything,

Yeah, I'd say there was an excellent chance of that.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

The Rev [MCT]

Not true. MS will pull the CPLS status certs and do a few other things.
Thats part of the reason Trancander is "in the right" now.

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
news:Xns97938CAECB40Aonlyifabsolutelynece@207.46.2 48.16...
> "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eSIArybUGHA.4864
> @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
>
>> Chances are they wont' do anything,

> Yeah, I'd say there was an excellent chance of that.
>
> --
> JaR
> MCNGP #22
> Remove hat to reply

JaR

"Joe P." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):
< Tattle-taley Bullsnipped> how common is
> this really at a training center that is supposedly

I'm sorry, it's just not in me to really give a fsck this week. Next week
doesn't look too good, either.

There's a chance I might be up to giving a flying fsck the week after,
but I wouldn't count on it.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

CBIC

> I'm sorry, it's just not in me to really give a fsck this week. Next
> week doesn't look too good, either.
>
> There's a chance I might be up to giving a flying fsck the week after,
> but I wouldn't count on it.

Sounds like somebody has a case of the mondays.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Briscobar

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> "Joe P." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
> < Tattle-taley Bullsnipped> how common is
>> this really at a training center that is supposedly

> I'm sorry, it's just not in me to really give a fsck this week. Next
> week doesn't look too good, either.
>
> There's a chance I might be up to giving a flying fsck the week after,
> but I wouldn't count on it.

If it weren't Monday, I'd rip you a new one for being so apathetic towards
braindumps. As it is, I'm assuming you're having a case of the Mondays. As
am I, hence why I don't care enough to be mean to you right now.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Please to be www.mcngp.com visits!

JaR

"The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Not true. MS will pull the CPLS status certs and do a few other things.
> Thats part of the reason Trancander is "in the right" now.

Sure.

Cite recent example?

--
JaR
MCNGP #22

JaR

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OWhWKmeUGHA.1728
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> Sounds like somebody has a case of the mondays.

You have NO idea.

--
JaR
MCNGP #22