Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > NZ Importer of Logitech Products

NZ Importer of Logitech Products

John Wesley Hardin

The NZ Importer of Logitech Products anyone know who they are please ?
T.I.A.

SteveM

"John Wesley Hardin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:co0erj$8om$1
@lust.ihug.co.nz:

> The NZ Importer of Logitech Products anyone know who they are please ?
> T.I.A.

Techpac

SteveM

Rider

"SteveM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns95AB7A3D15DE5sdmccremovemeparadis@203.109. 252.31...
> "John Wesley Hardin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:co0erj$8om$1
> @lust.ihug.co.nz:
>

>> The NZ Importer of Logitech Products anyone know who they are please ?
>> T.I.A.
>>

> Techpac
>
> SteveM

And Ingram Micro (wankers)

Rider

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Rider wrote:
>>>The NZ Importer of Logitech Products anyone know who they are please ?
>>>T.I.A.

>>Techpac

> And Ingram Micro (wankers)

arent they the same place now?

DoggNZ

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:00:44 +1300, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>Techpac

>> And Ingram Micro (wankers)

>arent they the same place now?

Sure are

--
BOINC SETI
http://boinc.mundayweb.com/seti2/sta...1469&trans=off

Mark S

"DoggNZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:00:44 +1300, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >> And Ingram Micro (wankers)

> >arent they the same place now?

> Sure are
>
> --
> BOINC SETI
> http://boinc.mundayweb.com/seti2/sta...1469&trans=off

Not for another 6 weeks.

Rider

"Dave - Dave.net.nz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>>Techpac

>> And Ingram Micro (wankers)

> arent they the same place now?

Yep, owned by the same people. I hope TP isn't the same as IM (wankers)

DoggNZ

On 23 Nov 2004 21:12:10 -0600, "Mark S" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"DoggNZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:00:44 +1300, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> >arent they the same place now?

>> Sure are
>>
>> --
>> BOINC SETI
>> http://boinc.mundayweb.com/seti2/sta...1469&trans=off

>Not for another 6 weeks.

Our integration process will begin immediately and continue through
next year. During this time, we will keep a mindful watch on your
business and will continue to maintain a high-level of service and
open communication with you. Should you have any immediate questions,
we invite you to contact your local sales/product management team on
(09) 574-2500 or (050INGRAM.

--
BOINC SETI
http://boinc.mundayweb.com/seti2/sta...1469&trans=off

Ryan Jacobs

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:16:12 +1300, "Rider"
<(E-Mail Removed)> provided this moment of wisdom:

>"Dave - Dave.net.nz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> And Ingram Micro (wankers)

>> arent they the same place now?

>Yep, owned by the same people. I hope TP isn't the same as IM (wankers)

Oh, the irony.

I was hoping Ingram would lift TP's game (to somewhere above absolute
idiots).

/Begin Sig
Vs lbh pna ernq guvf......
Lbh haqrefgnaq gur onfvpf
Ohg, lbh unir sne gbb zhpu serr gvzr
/End Sig

Mark S

"DoggNZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 23 Nov 2004 21:12:10 -0600, "Mark S" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >"DoggNZ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .

please ?

> >> Sure are
> >>
> >> --
> >> BOINC SETI
> >> http://boinc.mundayweb.com/seti2/sta...1469&trans=off

> >Not for another 6 weeks.
> >

> Our integration process will begin immediately and continue through
> next year. During this time, we will keep a mindful watch on your
> business and will continue to maintain a high-level of service and
> open communication with you. Should you have any immediate questions,
> we invite you to contact your local sales/product management team on
> (09) 574-2500 or (050INGRAM.

Well ummmm nuthings started yet here

And they are still officially seperate company's for another 6 weeks.