Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Anyone had problems with 2.4ghz stuff and cordless phones ?

Anyone had problems with 2.4ghz stuff and cordless phones ?

Enkidu

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:10:00 +1300, "-=[Montgomery Burns]=-"
<m_burns@springfield_nuclear_plant.com> wrote:

>-=[Waylon Smithers]=- wrote:
>> Thanks all for the comments.
>>
>> We'll wait and see what happens, eh ?

>Nonsense! Dogs are idiots! Think about it, Smithers. If I came into your
>house and started sniffing at your crotch and slobbering all over you,
>what would you say?

I'd have a suspicion that you'd been smoking your socks again.

Cheers,

Cliff
--

These twin-CPU hyperthreading computers are really
great! We can wait ten to a hundred times faster

-=[Waylon Smithers]=-

-=[Montgomery Burns]=- wrote:
> -=[Waylon Smithers]=- wrote:
>
>> Thanks all for the comments.
>>
>> We'll wait and see what happens, eh ?

> Nonsense! Dogs are idiots! Think about it, Smithers. If I came into your
> house and started sniffing at your crotch and slobbering all over you,
> what would you say?

If it was you sir ?

mmmmmmm

Dave - Dave.net.nz

-=[Waylon Smithers]=- wrote:
> Thanks all for the comments.
> We'll wait and see what happens, eh ?

For what?
excessive snipping and change of subject unknown.