Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Another scam

Another scam

Patrick Dunford

Has anyone heard of SunTrust?

The bit at the bottom is hidden until you select it.

Dear SunTrust Bank Customer,

SunTrust Internet Banking with Bill Pay has become even better. We are
waiving monthly fees for SunTrust Internet Banking with Bill Pay and
SunTrust PC Banking with Bill Pay for all our clients.

As an additional security measure, you need to activate this new feature
by signing on to Internet Banking. Please verify your preferred email
address and the information that SunTrust uses to confirm your identity.

In the Update Internet Banking service area you can also view the
accounts you currently have tied to your Internet Banking service, to
view whether Bill Pay is enabled on a particular account, and to request
other accounts to be added to your Internet Banking service.

To do so, simply sign on to Internet Banking.

SunTrust Internet Banking
almond babysitter cellar fisherman peculate resin typewrite inhospitable
lateral lombard adjacent book workbook prokofieff marc canterbury barnard
corral leninism ramada yale edgerton bluejacket stay stephen rumford
twiddle walt ellipsoidal hayden producible helmet scandal dingy ado
sycophant

thing

Patrick Dunford wrote:
> Has anyone heard of SunTrust?
>
> The bit at the bottom is hidden until you select it.
>
> Dear SunTrust Bank Customer,
>
> SunTrust Internet Banking with Bill Pay has become even better. We are
> waiving monthly fees for SunTrust Internet Banking with Bill Pay and
> SunTrust PC Banking with Bill Pay for all our clients.
>
> As an additional security measure, you need to activate this new feature
> by signing on to Internet Banking. Please verify your preferred email
> address and the information that SunTrust uses to confirm your identity.
>
> In the Update Internet Banking service area you can also view the
> accounts you currently have tied to your Internet Banking service, to
> view whether Bill Pay is enabled on a particular account, and to request
> other accounts to be added to your Internet Banking service.
>
> To do so, simply sign on to Internet Banking.
>

> SunTrust Internet Banking
> almond babysitter cellar fisherman peculate resin typewrite inhospitable
> lateral lombard adjacent book workbook prokofieff marc canterbury barnard
> corral leninism ramada yale edgerton bluejacket stay stephen rumford
> twiddle walt ellipsoidal hayden producible helmet scandal dingy ado
> sycophant

been around for a while.

btw 43% of our sites mail traffic is spam....and it is grwoing very
fast, especially in the last month....reason, xmas is coming I expect.....

regards

Thing