Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Logitech MX-1000 Cordless Laser Mouse

Logitech MX-1000 Cordless Laser Mouse

John Wesley Hardin

Anyone one used one and whats it like ?
TIA

Dodger

"John Wesley Hardin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cnc99h$35g$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone one used one and whats it like ?
> TIA

I've heard good things, but haven't used one yet.
Mines been on Pre/Back-order for 3 months now.

Paul Gunson

John Wesley Hardin wrote:
> Anyone one used one and whats it like ?
> TIA

i tried an MX-900, (i think that's the bluetooth one..?) and didn't like
it. the mouse feedback on a cordless didn't seem as good as with a cord,
seemed to jump across the screen slightly.... barely noticebale, but
noticeable nonetheless.

maz

"Paul Gunson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cnce9h$762$(E-Mail Removed)...
> John Wesley Hardin wrote:
> > Anyone one used one and whats it like ?
> > TIA

> i tried an MX-900, (i think that's the bluetooth one..?) and didn't like
> it. the mouse feedback on a cordless didn't seem as good as with a cord,
> seemed to jump across the screen slightly.... barely noticebale, but
> noticeable nonetheless.

Same with my microsoft one, there seemed to be a very slight delay, and not
as accurate. Currently using logitech mx310, and it has very good accuracy.

John Wesley Hardin

"Dodger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:q2imd.6294$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "John Wesley Hardin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cnc99h$35g$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Anyone one used one and whats it like ?
> > TIA

> I've heard good things, but haven't used one yet.
> Mines been on Pre/Back-order for 3 months now.

When are they due ?

Dodger

"maz" <mazz****@slingshot.co.nz> wrote in message

> Same with my microsoft one, there seemed to be a very slight delay, and
> not
> as accurate. Currently using logitech mx310, and it has very good
> accuracy.

There's a good review on the MX 1000 on tomshardware guide
http://www.tomshardware.com/consumer...924/index.html They state that "
In the final analysis, the MX 1000 communicates as rapidly as a corded
mouse, and without latency."

Overall the review is a good read for anyone interested in this mouse.

..

Dodger

"John Wesley Hardin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cnej7g$vns$(E-Mail Removed)...

> When are they due ?

Ascent (www.ascent.co.nz) are now reporting the 25th of November
But they also reported the 5th, and the 9th which was when the supplier sent
out the wrong product (a keyboard and mouse combo) to all the people who had
the MX1000 on order, which had to be returned.