Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > For tech heads with difficult clients

For tech heads with difficult clients

Collector»NZ

Well worth a look, some of them are droll, but a few gems there
http://www.clientcopia.com/quotes.php?id=3

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

Lawrence DčOliveiro

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Collector»NZ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Well worth a look, some of them are droll, but a few gems there
>http://www.clientcopia.com/quotes.php?id=3

Designer: "I'll be happy to show you out!"