Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Export Wifi Profiles

Export Wifi Profiles

AP

I want to transfer my wifi profiles from my old to new notebook, so that I
don't have to ask client to key in the passwords again.

My new notebook (a Centrino) has import/export profiles, but my old notebook
used Windows XP and a wifi PCMCIA card. I can't seem to find any export
settings in my old notebook. Can this be done?

Thanks.

Jack

Hi
May be this can Help.