Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > gmail accounts, 6 on offer

gmail accounts, 6 on offer

thing

first 6 people to send their email addresses to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

regards

Thing

Dave - Dave.net.nz

thing wrote:
> first 6 people to send their email addresses to (E-Mail Removed)

I thought you didn't accept mail on that domain?

thing

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
> thing wrote:
>
>> first 6 people to send their email addresses to (E-Mail Removed)

> I thought you didn't accept mail on that domain?

depends....

;]

temp account, I will just delete it afterwards.

regards

Thing

thing

thing wrote:
> first 6 people to send their email addresses to (E-Mail Removed)
>
> regards
>
> Thing

or post it here, whatever

regards