Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Google and Firefox

Google and Firefox

Collector»NZ

Google are getting on the band wagon and have a firefox start page
http://www.google.co.nz/firefox

| Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

Alden Bates

Collector»NZ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Google are getting on the band wagon and have a firefox start page
>http://www.google.co.nz/firefox

Now if only they'd release an official toolbar. the unofficial one is
nice, but...

Alden
--
http://www.tetrap.com

Nina

I have a task bar google which can be used off line
Just put G Task Bar into G and go from there

nof