Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > winXP scandisk with additional hard drives

winXP scandisk with additional hard drives

gimp

when using scandisk with winXP on my boot drive, the results are logged
in the event viewer so i can check how many bad sectors etc. but the
same report doesn't appear happen when doing a full surface scan on my
2nd hard drive...? after 3 years of use i think the 2nd drive [WD800JB]
is starting to whine louder so i'd like to be able to find out if it has
any bad sectors... any info much apprec.