Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Wheres Harry, on the Boat perhaps.

Wheres Harry, on the Boat perhaps.

Collector╗NZ

Dam my stalker seems to have dropped off the edge of the world, almost
miss him.

Chris Mayhew

Collector╗NZ wrote:
> Dam my stalker seems to have dropped off the edge of the world, almost
> miss him.

On the boat ?, maybe you meant "wagon"

Collector╗NZ

Chris Mayhew said the following on 10/11/2004 12:09:
> Collector╗NZ wrote:
>
>> Dam my stalker seems to have dropped off the edge of the world, almost
>> miss him.

> On the boat ?, maybe you meant "wagon"

Nope Boat as in gone home in a tantrum after losing his account

| Local 40.9000░S, 174.9830░E |

Chris Mayhew

Collector╗NZ wrote:
> Chris Mayhew said the following on 10/11/2004 12:09:
>
>> Collector╗NZ wrote:
>>
>>> Dam my stalker seems to have dropped off the edge of the world,
>>> almost miss him.

>> On the boat ?, maybe you meant "wagon"
>>

> Nope Boat as in gone home in a tantrum after losing his account

Oh, I was thinking "drunk and disorderly" hence "wagon"

Bret

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:02:23 +1300, ~misfit~ wrote:

> Collector┬╗NZ wrote:
>> Dam my stalker seems to have dropped off the edge of the world, almost
>> miss him.

> Shhhh!

He may have morphed

~misfit~

Collector╗NZ wrote:
> Dam my stalker seems to have dropped off the edge of the world, almost
> miss him.

Shhhh!
--
~misfit~

Collector╗NZ

~misfit~ said the following on 10/11/2004 13:02:
> Collector╗NZ wrote:
>
>>Dam my stalker seems to have dropped off the edge of the world, almost
>>miss him.

> Shhhh!
> --
> ~misfit~

I know he has one account left he can post from, but suspect he is a
little worried about posting considering how much I learnt about him due
to his abuse of the system and subsequent loss of account.

--
>>Followups may be set to a single group when appropriate!

| Local 40.9000░S, 174.9830░E |

Andrew Dixon

Chris Mayhew wrote:
> Collector╗NZ wrote:
>
>> Chris Mayhew said the following on 10/11/2004 12:09:

>>> On the boat ?, maybe you meant "wagon"
>>>

>> Nope Boat as in gone home in a tantrum after losing his account
>>

> Oh, I was thinking "drunk and disorderly" hence "wagon"

I thought he was referring to the cockney slang "is harry on the boat?"

Collector╗NZ

Andrew Dixon said the following on 10/11/2004 14:32:
> Chris Mayhew wrote:
>
>> Collector╗NZ wrote:

>>> Nope Boat as in gone home in a tantrum after losing his account
>>>

>> Oh, I was thinking "drunk and disorderly" hence "wagon"
>>

> I thought he was referring to the cockney slang "is harry on the boat?"

Yes thats what started the line of thought for the subject

--
>>Followups may be set to a single group when appropriate!

| Local 40.9000░S, 174.9830░E |

Ron McNulty

>I know he has one account left he can post from, but suspect he is a
>little worried about posting considering how much I learnt about him due
>to his abuse of the system and subsequent loss of account.

Do enlighten us - what are you refering to?

Regards

Ron