Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > WTB: Linux Format magazine

WTB: Linux Format magazine

Grant Chivers

I would like to lend, borrow, steal or even buy Apr-July 2004 issues of
Linux Format magazine

email me at :
Virus
AT
clear
DOT
net
DOT
nz

--

No virus checking was performed on this outgoing email
Since no Microsoft products were used in its generation