Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Elective choice

Elective choice

barbwire

Im trying to figure out which would be the most beneficial elective to take
for MCSA in 2003. I dont want to just take the easiest one. Any recommends?

Randy

"I can install a golf game on my pc, shouldnt that be worth some kind of
certification?"

barbwire

Thanks for the tip.

I play real courses every week but I have to have something to do when I am
at work.

"LoopBack" <LoopBack@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:SHXVf.15096$H%(E-Mail Removed)...
> do the one which you'd use on a day to day basis, or the one which you'll
> benefit the most from achieving.
>
> Golf games suck. play a real course.
>
> --
> LoopBack
>
> "barbwire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:0rLVf.118$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Im trying to figure out which would be the most beneficial elective to
>> take for MCSA in 2003. I dont want to just take the easiest one. Any
>> recommends?
>>
>> Randy
>>
>> "I can install a golf game on my pc, shouldnt that be worth some kind of
>> certification?"

LoopBack

do the one which you'd use on a day to day basis, or the one which you'll
benefit the most from achieving.

Golf games suck. play a real course.

--
LoopBack

"barbwire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0rLVf.118$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Im trying to figure out which would be the most beneficial elective to
> take for MCSA in 2003. I dont want to just take the easiest one. Any
> recommends?
>
> Randy
>
> "I can install a golf game on my pc, shouldnt that be worth some kind of
> certification?"

LoopBack

I find walking back and forth to the coffee machine is good 'all-round'
excersice. Although, sometimes I pick a bogie or two, and try to hit the guy
across the room.

But mostly I just wander around.

--
Lo0py

"barbwire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:sGXVf.208$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks for the tip.
>
> I play real courses every week but I have to have something to do when I
> am at work.
>
> "LoopBack" <LoopBack@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> news:SHXVf.15096$H%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> do the one which you'd use on a day to day basis, or the one which you'll
>> benefit the most from achieving.
>>
>> Golf games suck. play a real course.
>>
>> --
>> LoopBack
>>
>> "barbwire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:0rLVf.118$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Im trying to figure out which would be the most beneficial elective to
>>> take for MCSA in 2003. I dont want to just take the easiest one. Any
>>> recommends?
>>>
>>> Randy
>>>
>>> "I can install a golf game on my pc, shouldnt that be worth some kind of
>>> certification?"

barbwire

Isnt it great what you can get paid to do if most people dont understand
what your suppose to do.

"LoopBack" <LoopBack@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:7RXVf.15100$H%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I find walking back and forth to the coffee machine is good 'all-round'
>excersice. Although, sometimes I pick a bogie or two, and try to hit the
>guy across the room.
>
> But mostly I just wander around.
>
> --
> Lo0py
>
> "barbwire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:sGXVf.208$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Thanks for the tip.
>>
>> I play real courses every week but I have to have something to do when I
>> am at work.
>>
>> "LoopBack" <LoopBack@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
>> news:SHXVf.15096$H%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> do the one which you'd use on a day to day basis, or the one which
>>> you'll benefit the most from achieving.
>>>
>>> Golf games suck. play a real course.
>>>
>>> --
>>> LoopBack
>>>
>>> "barbwire" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:0rLVf.118$(E-Mail Removed)...

LoopBack

key word: delegate

news:mgYVf.220$(E-Mail Removed)...