Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Where to have microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse repaired ?

Where to have microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse repaired ?

Nzed

I purchased over a year ago a microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard.
They are not working properly.
Any suggestions for where I can get it repaired in Wellington ?
NZed

Andrew Bryson

"Nzed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1DTjd.518$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I purchased over a year ago a microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard.
> They are not working properly.
> Any suggestions for where I can get it repaired in Wellington ?

It is more than likely still under warranty - I suggest calling Microsoft
and asking them.

Andrew

Geronimo

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:49:57 +1300, "Nzed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I purchased over a year ago a microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard.
>They are not working properly.
>Any suggestions for where I can get it repaired in Wellington ?
>NZed

Is your Microwave causing this problem..?

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Nzed wrote:
> I purchased over a year ago a microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard.
> They are not working properly.
> Any suggestions for where I can get it repaired in Wellington ?

call the place where you got it from, it may not be under warranty, but
the CGA mentions an "expected life of a product."

--
Dave Hall
http://www.dave.net.nz

Geoff Wood

"Nzed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1DTjd.518$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I purchased over a year ago a microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard.
> They are not working properly.
> Any suggestions for where I can get it repaired in Wellington ?
> NZed

IUnlesss it's under warranty, it would likely cost more to fix that to
replace.

geoff

Patrick Dunford

In article <4tknd.6708$(E-Mail Removed)> in nz.comp on Sat, 20
Nov 2004 00:06:20 +1300, Geoff Wood <(E-Mail Removed)-nospam> says...

> "Nzed" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:1DTjd.518$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I purchased over a year ago a microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard.
> > They are not working properly.
> > Any suggestions for where I can get it repaired in Wellington ?
> > NZed

> IUnlesss it's under warranty, it would likely cost more to fix that to
> replace.

Unless it actually should have such a limited life it is covered by the
Cpnsumer Guarantees Act