Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Cheapest place in NZ to buy a laptop???

Cheapest place in NZ to buy a laptop???

Paradiso

Help needed bad! Online or retail. Looking for a Toshiba or HP.

TIA.

Mr Bond

On 8 Nov 2004 14:56:06 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Paradiso)
wrote:

>Help needed bad! Online or retail. Looking for a Toshiba or HP.
>

>TIA.

Hi,

www.pricespy.co.nz has laptops listed.

Aaron Lawrence

Suddenly, Paradiso sprang forth and uttered these pithy words:
> Help needed bad! Online or retail. Looking for a Toshiba or HP.

Try typeing:

toshiba hp laptop site:.nz

into google. That searches sites ending in .nz for toshiba hp laptop.
--
aaronl at consultant dot com
For every expert, there is an equal and

HillBilly

"Paradiso" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Help needed bad! Online or retail. Looking for a Toshiba or HP.
>

> TIA.

You local Pub ? is probably the cheapest option
but not legal.. for a legal option also try www.ascent.co.nz

maz

"Paradiso" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Help needed bad! Online or retail. Looking for a Toshiba or HP.
>

> TIA.

Dell, but they don't provide good support. Look in the consumer mag for best
brands, Dell came in with the worst support (not surprisingly).
Toshibas are meant to have the best built quality, HP/compaq not so.

Paradiso

The search engine on PriceSpy does not work. I haven't got time to
ring up every dealer and wondered if someone had recently bought a
laptop at a good price.

Mr Bond <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> www.pricespy.co.nz has laptops listed.

Rupert

hardly Dell. I got a Inspiron 5150 in the US a few months back - for a
3.06Ghz, 1.25GB RAM, 30GB HDD, 64MB Video, 1400x1050 res screen etc etc for
NZ$2200, the same machine here in from dell.co.nz was NZ$3300