Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Can't access JSG realm

Can't access JSG realm

Malcolm

-[Myth]- wrote:

> On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 19:17:45 +1300, Malcolm wrote:
>

>>Neil wrote:
>>
>>>My understanding is that JSG is a goner with the new UBS

>>Hi
>>No problems for me logging onto JSG realm via IHUG UBS connection...

> Just out of interest, do you get full speed?

Not any more..

160Kb/s up and 320Kb/s down as per the UBS profile.

--
Cheers
Malcolm °¿°

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Malcolm wrote:
>> My understanding is that JSG is a goner with the new UBS

> No problems for me logging onto JSG realm via IHUG UBS connection...

but what speed are you getting?

speed is now limited at the exchange, not by logon, so you're stuck with
a slower connection no mater what muhuhahahaha... ahem, sorry about that.

As I believe it, the UBS customers can still logon(at least for the moment).

--
Dave Hall
http://www.dave.net.nz

Realm Systems BlackDog Portable Linux Server Review at XYZ Computing Silverstrand Front Page News 0 12-15-2005 11:15 PM
Help needed with Realm authorization and Authentication sheidaei@gmail.com Java 0 04-16-2005 04:29 AM
Acess to tomcat realm authentification data ? Carsten Zerbst Java 0 11-23-2004 09:49 PM
REALM question Rusty Bawa Java 4 06-05-2004 03:12 AM
Configuring a Realm in Tomcat Ones Self Java 2 09-03-2003 03:11 AM

Advertisments