Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Very, very impressed.

Very, very impressed.

~misfit~

Gordon wrote:
> On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 22:09:13 +1300, Mr Scebe wrote:
>
>> Just got the upgrade to the 2MB ADSL connection and i have to say
>> it's everything i wanted, and more.

> We are happy for you.
>
> Let us hope that the novelity of it takes along time to wear off.

I see that Telecom are upgrading their own customers *very* quickly and
seemingly with no hassles. Shame the same can't be said about their
wholesale customer's clients.
--
~misfit~

Waylon Kenning

It seems like Mon, 08 Nov 2004 09:37:17 GMT was when macca
<(E-Mail Removed)> said Blah blah blah...

>Data caps are much like hard disk space..you never seem to
>have enough..

Quote of the day I believe
--
Regards,
Waylon Kenning.

1st Year B.I.T. WelTec

Ron and Sue Hawker

wogers nemesis <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 22:09:13 +1300, Mr Scebe wrote:
>
> > Just got the upgrade to the 2MB ADSL connection and i have to say it's
> > everything i wanted, and more.

> Yeah but what about the price ???
> Is it gonna suck when the 64 Kbit speed kicks in? (answer: yes)

I downloaded two gb in 4 days. no illegal stuffdownload,
Just some game playing, few HDTV vid clibs, watched some trailiers.
I need 20gigs

KeriBOI

Ron and Sue Hawker

~misfit~ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Gordon wrote:
> > On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 22:09:13 +1300, Mr Scebe wrote:
> >
> >> Just got the upgrade to the 2MB ADSL connection and i have to say
> >> it's everything i wanted, and more.

> > We are happy for you.
> >
> > Let us hope that the novelity of it takes along time to wear off.

> I see that Telecom are upgrading their own customers *very* quickly and
> seemingly with no hassles. Shame the same can't be said about their
> wholesale customer's clients.
> --
> ~misfit~

being on xtra I was changed over on the day I was suppose too

Dane

Mr Scebe

"Ron and Sue Hawker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1gn6u49.b31pq3frdvi8N%(E-Mail Removed)...

> being on xtra I was changed over on the day I was suppose too

That was my experience as well. Now i just have to curb my instincts to surf
to the other side of the world to watch the News

--
Mr Scebe
~Sean Connery in "The Rock"