Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > "It's going so slow"

"It's going so slow"

Dave - Dave.net.nz

DoggNZ wrote:
>>>LOL! What sort of crusty machines are you running there!

>>IBM... it's due for replacement in a month or so.

> Probably for the best...

indeed it is.
On a new machine it is pretty hard to tell the difference between a Cel
or a P3, but when they get to three years old, it makes all the
difference... The P3 feels like it has ~256MB ram more, but it doesnt.

--
Dave Hall
http://www.dave.net.nz