Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > GMail invites

GMail invites

rua

Got a couple of invites available, post a follow up to this if you want
one.

rua.

-{-astrae-}-

frnk2431 at hotmail

"rua" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns95969A1ADF9FFnewshandmethekeysfak@216.65.9 8.79...
> Got a couple of invites available, post a follow up to this if you want
> one.
>
> rua.

tatties

ragantok@ hotmail.com

cheers

"rua" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns95969A1ADF9FFnewshandmethekeysfak@216.65.9 8.79...
> Got a couple of invites available, post a follow up to this if you want
> one.
>
> rua.

Krazy BoB

Jiizem21(at)hotmail dot com

"rua" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns95969A1ADF9FFnewshandmethekeysfak@216.65.9 8.79...
> Got a couple of invites available, post a follow up to this if you want
> one.
>
> rua.

rua

"Krazy BoB" <@.com> wrote in news:6CXhd.2603$(E-Mail Removed):

> Jiizem21(at)hotmail dot com
>
> "rua" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns95969A1ADF9FFnewshandmethekeysfak@216.65.9 8.79...
>> Got a couple of invites available, post a follow up to this if you want
>> one.
>>
>> rua.

ok.

all gone now.

rua

"-{-astrae-}-" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:41883ec2$1_3@
127.0.0.1:

> frnk2431 at hotmail

sent

rua

"tatties" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> cheers

enjoy!

rua

"Krazy BoB" <@.com> wrote in news:6CXhd.2603$(E-Mail Removed):

> Jiizem21(at)hotmail dot com
>
> "rua" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns95969A1ADF9FFnewshandmethekeysfak@216.65.9 8.79...
>> Got a couple of invites available, post a follow up to this if you want
>> one.
>>
>> rua.

your invite bounced!

Jiizem21 @ hotmail.com

Technical details of failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 10): 550 Requested action not taken:
mailbox unavailable

can send again, but i need another address.

Dave - Dave.net.nz

rua wrote:
>>cheers

> enjoy!

I have 6... send an email to the address I use here.

--
Dave Hall
http://www.dave.net.nz

Dave - Dave.net.nz

>>> cheers

****... only 4 left.

--
Dave Hall
http://www.dave.net.nz

Gmail Invites (I have 6) Ryan Computer Support 22 10-10-2004 09:50 PM
Gmail invites rf HTML 7 09-06-2004 05:43 PM
Gmail invites el duderino Computer Support 2 08-31-2004 06:44 PM
Regarding Gmail Requests and Invites PuppyKatt Computer Support 0 08-31-2004 05:35 PM
OT gmail invites Kat MCSE 9 07-05-2004 12:54 PM

Advertisments