Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > ftp2.jetstreamgames.com

ftp2.jetstreamgames.com

-[Myth]-

ftp://ftp2.jetstreamgames.co.nz/pub/ - almost every popular linux distro

Dave - Dave.net.nz

-[Myth]- wrote:
> ftp://ftp2.jetstreamgames.co.nz/pub/ - almost every popular linux distro

is it the same as linux.jetstreamgames.co.nz ?

--
Dave Hall
http://www.dave.net.nz

-[Myth]-

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 13:07:01 +1300, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

> -[Myth]- wrote:
>> ftp://ftp2.jetstreamgames.co.nz/pub/ - almost every popular linux distro

> is it the same as linux.jetstreamgames.co.nz ?

umm... yea. BTW, how do you find about things like
linux.jetstreamgames.co.nz?

Allistar

-[Myth]- wrote:

> ftp://ftp2.jetstreamgames.co.nz/pub/ - almost every popular linux distro

Can they be used as an rsync source for Gentoo?

Allistar.

Dave - Dave.net.nz

-[Myth]- wrote:
>>>ftp://ftp2.jetstreamgames.co.nz/pub/ - almost every popular linux distro

>>is it the same as linux.jetstreamgames.co.nz ?

> umm... yea. BTW, how do you find about things like
> linux.jetstreamgames.co.nz?

it was posted here a while back... umm, or was it one of the mailing
lists? might have been the DSL or NZNOG lists.

--
Dave Hall
http://www.dave.net.nz

Nigel

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 08:14:50 +1300, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

>>>is it the same as linux.jetstreamgames.co.nz ?

>> umm... yea. BTW, how do you find about things like
>> linux.jetstreamgames.co.nz?

> it was posted here a while back... umm, or was it one of the mailing
> lists? might have been the DSL or NZNOG lists.

I have been using ftp2 as well, linux.jetstreamgames.co.nz was posted
on the www.jetstreamgames.co.nz forum's which I found trying to get bf1942
dc working.

Nigel

Chris Hope

-[Myth]- wrote:

> ftp://ftp2.jetstreamgames.co.nz/pub/ - almost every popular linux distro

Are we still able to download from there without the traffic being counted
against the monthly allowance?

-[Myth]-

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 22:01:17 +1300, Chris Hope wrote:

> -[Myth]- wrote:
>
>> ftp://ftp2.jetstreamgames.co.nz/pub/ - almost every popular linux distro

> Are we still able to download from there without the traffic being counted
> against the monthly allowance?

If you use the right login, and as long as you arent on bitstream... ( see
later threads )