Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Trademe down @ 7:15am

Trademe down @ 7:15am

Nik Coughin

Trademe is down. 7:15am. Wonder what will happen to the auctions that are
supposed to be closing now, that's why I logged on.

--
"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million
typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!" - Blair Houghton

Nicholas Sherlock

Nik Coughin wrote:
> Trademe is down. 7:15am. Wonder what will happen to the auctions that are
> supposed to be closing now, that's why I logged on.

Last time something like this happened, they extended the closing date
of affected auctions.

Cheers,
Nicholas Sherlock

thing

Nik Coughin wrote:
> Trademe is down. 7:15am. Wonder what will happen to the auctions that are
> supposed to be closing now, that's why I logged on.

Tis up for me.

On or about November TelstarClear are supposed to be de-peering I
believe, it may well be it was last night and routeing broke. Or Telstar
are trying to blackmail trademe into paying for their customers to
connect.....

regards

Thing

Rider

"Nik Coughin" <nrkn!no-spam!@woosh.co.nz> wrote in message
news:T3vhd.1966$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Trademe is down. 7:15am. Wonder what will happen to the auctions that
> are supposed to be closing now, that's why I logged on.

It was playing up intermittently yesterday as well. Long periods of
inactivity. Long meaning about 1 minute or so.

TradeMe is down... Jamie Kahn Genet NZ Computing 16 04-22-2006 12:04 PM
trademe site down? graviton NZ Computing 9 11-28-2005 01:46 AM
Trademe Down asterix NZ Computing 3 03-30-2005 08:39 PM
Trademe down ? Mike_P NZ Computing 8 02-24-2005 09:34 PM
trademe down Paul Gunson NZ Computing 17 12-04-2004 01:13 AM

Advertisments