Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > tvnz.co.nz

tvnz.co.nz

Nigel

Anyone else getting

ORA-01652: unable to extend temp segment by 2560 in tablespace
CMAPROD_TEMP_01 tvnz_index_skin

Looks to me like their Oracle database spat the dummy big time .

Nigel

P.S. Same in firefox & ie

Peter

Nigel wrote:
> Anyone else getting
> ORA-01652: unable to extend temp segment by 2560 in tablespace
> CMAPROD_TEMP_01 tvnz_index_skin
>
> Looks to me like their Oracle database spat the dummy big time .
>
> Nigel
>
> P.S. Same in firefox & ie

no - appears to open ok here
(Mozilla on Mandrake 10.0 via Maxnet)

Peter

Jed Meisterdude

"Nigel" <sgidude_@_yahoo.co.nz> wrote in message
newsan.2004.10.28.05.01.21.684963@_yahoo.co.nz.. .
> Anyone else getting
>
> ORA-01652: unable to extend temp segment by 2560 in tablespace
> CMAPROD_TEMP_01 tvnz_index_skin
>

> Looks to me like their Oracle database spat the dummy big time .
>
> Nigel
>
> P.S. Same in firefox & ie

I got that trying to link to nzoom...thought it was just the old link not
working

Lawrence DčOliveiro

In article <pan.2004.10.28.05.01.21.684963@_yahoo.co.nz>,
Nigel <sgidude_@_yahoo.co.nz> wrote:

>ORA-01652: unable to extend temp segment by 2560 in tablespace
>CMAPROD_TEMP_01 tvnz_index_skin

Run out of disk space? Could happen to anybody...