Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > interesting

interesting

-[Myth]-

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 11:21:55 +1300, Chris Mayhew wrote:

> -[Myth]- wrote:

>>>Use .pDC++, NZ-made, based on BCDC++. NZ P2P Hubs are friendly towards
>>>it. It has a lot of extra functionality.
>>>
>>>http://pdc.recoil.net.nz/page.php?pa...gory=Downloads

>> Only problem is its based on an old version of DC++, new versions have many
>> more features like Hashing, unicode support, Auto-search etc

> Thanks guys, I'll look into this. The last time I used any p2p s/ware
> was when Kaza came out - I guess p2p has "grown up" a bit since then.
>

> --

lol, DC++ is really much more basic in operation than kazaa, its the
private communities and share limits that stop leechers and recording
industry agents getting in that make it so good. On international hubs you
may be bothered by RIAA bots but there are none on New Zealand hubs because
they cannot connect.

DoggNZ

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:36:34 -0500,

<snip>

>I got it on an old Netscape 4.? and on IE - then again, I am located
>in Texas

So I imagine you have a big stetson hat, a string tie and a Cadillac
with bull horns on the front?

--
BOINC SETI
http://boinc.mundayweb.com/seti2/sta...1469&trans=off

Interesting day.... bigal The Lounge 6 11-23-2005 05:58 AM
"Interesting" behavior with aggregates Tim Hubberstey VHDL 6 06-30-2004 06:38 AM
Interesting reading on storage networks (SAN) ccie_san Microsoft Certification 0 12-07-2003 11:52 AM
Re: Windows 2000 and Interesting traffic JustMe Cisco 0 07-14-2003 05:59 PM

Advertisments