Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > interesting

interesting

Harry

Paul wrote:

> Harry wrote:
>> -[Myth]- wrote:
>>

>>>Can anyone else access www.georgewbush.com? According to
>>>http://dcplusplus.sf.net/version.xml it is not accessible to those in
>>>europe either.
>>>
>>>I get:
>>>Access Denied
>>>You don't have permission to access "http://www.georgewbush.com/" on this
>>>server.

>> Use a public proxy, like 67.123.152.83:8080 or 207.68.79.5:80
>>
>> In George Bush's world foreigners are devils who only deserve to get
>> locked up without trial for an indeterminate period.
>> They definitely cannot read what GB's web site has published for
>> domestic consumption only.
>>
>> BTW it is a boring read ... hard to pick anyone without battle dress
>> and guns.
>>

> Do these guys know they're an anonymous proxy?

Maybe they do, maybe they don't.
You should ask them. I doubt that anyone in this ng would know.

> 67.123.152.83 = HCS Engineering, Inc

This is not as "interesting" as what has been going
on with www.georgebush.com.

Paul

Harry wrote:
> Paul wrote:
>

>>Harry wrote:

>>>Use a public proxy, like 67.123.152.83:8080 or 207.68.79.5:80
>>>
>>>In George Bush's world foreigners are devils who only deserve to get
>>>locked up without trial for an indeterminate period.
>>>They definitely cannot read what GB's web site has published for
>>>domestic consumption only.
>>>
>>>BTW it is a boring read ... hard to pick anyone without battle dress
>>>and guns.
>>>

>>Do these guys know they're an anonymous proxy?

> Maybe they do, maybe they don't.
> You should ask them. I doubt that anyone in this ng would know.
>

>>67.123.152.83 = HCS Engineering, Inc

> This is not as "interesting" as what has been going
> on with www.georgebush.com.

Even more interesting than www.georgewbush.com?

Collector_NZ

EMB said the following on 28/10/2004 22:18:
> Harry wrote:
>

>> Do you repeat yourself?

> Well, well, well. Someone makes a mistake and posts the same thing
> three times. It takes a real genius to fail to notice that it was a
> mistake and reply to it 3 times. And extra points deducted for managing
> to post the same reply 3 times too.

come on now EMB you know Halfwit Harry is the village idiot and no rhyme
nor reason can be applied to his actions.

2G5S="!F;W(@=&AE(&AE;&P@;V8@:70@=&AI<R!I<R!A('-E8W1I;VX@;V8@=&5X="!T:&%T(&AA<R!B965N(&5N8V]D960@=&\@<V5E(&AO=R!C;&5V97(@979E<GEO;F4@:7,@86YD( '=H;R!A8W1U86QL>2!C86X@<F5A9"!I=

--
He was so narrow-minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.
Local 40.9000S, 174.9830E | |

Harry

How is your target Harry Phillips at tux.com.au doing?

> He was so narrow-minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. Jn: 8:7

Harry

Paul wrote:

> Harry wrote:
>> Paul wrote:

>>>Do these guys know they're an anonymous proxy?

>> Maybe they do, maybe they don't.
>> You should ask them. I doubt that anyone in this ng would know.
>>

>>>67.123.152.83 = HCS Engineering, Inc

>> This is not as "interesting" as what has been going
>> on with www.georgebush.com.
>>

> Even more interesting than www.georgewbush.com?

One diverts to the other.
Try it before you start making wrong assumptions.
Go on ... I dare you!

EMB

Collector_NZ wrote:

<snip the challenge>

As clever as you are.

--
EMB

Matthias

Chris Mayhew wrote:

> I read in the Herald
> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydispl...toryID=3604879 and see that
> you can download Fahrenheit 9/11 but haven't found the site to download
> from - anyone know ? (thats the "computer" angle if anyone couldn't
> figure it out )

http://marc.perkel.com/archives/000468.html

Don't waste your bandwidth though, because despite what Michael Moore
might have said, pirating the movie is most probably still illegal...
oh... and the quality is terrible.

-- Matthias

Dave - Dave.net.nz

EMB wrote:
>> Do you repeat yourself?

> Well, well, well.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

heh, funny.

--
Dave Hall
http://www.dave.net.nz

Paul

Harry wrote:
> Paul wrote:
>

>>Harry wrote:

>>>Maybe they do, maybe they don't.
>>>You should ask them. I doubt that anyone in this ng would know.

>>>This is not as "interesting" as what has been going
>>>on with www.georgebush.com.
>>>

>>Even more interesting than www.georgewbush.com?
>>

> One diverts to the other.
> Try it before you start making wrong assumptions.
> Go on ... I dare you!

I was referring to the fact that it's... just... *yawn*... not...
that... interesting.

Harry

Paul wrote:

> Harry wrote:
>> Paul wrote:

>>>Even more interesting than www.georgewbush.com?
>>>

>> One diverts to the other.
>> Try it before you start making wrong assumptions.
>> Go on ... I dare you!
>>

> I was referring to the fact that it's... just... *yawn*... not...
> that... interesting.

You were implying that the sites were different somehow.

Interesting day.... bigal The Lounge 6 11-23-2005 05:58 AM
"Interesting" behavior with aggregates Tim Hubberstey VHDL 6 06-30-2004 06:38 AM
Interesting reading on storage networks (SAN) ccie_san Microsoft Certification 0 12-07-2003 11:52 AM
Re: Windows 2000 and Interesting traffic JustMe Cisco 0 07-14-2003 05:59 PM

Advertisments