Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > interesting

interesting

Paul

Harry wrote:
> -[Myth]- wrote:
>

>>Can anyone else access www.georgewbush.com? According to
>>http://dcplusplus.sf.net/version.xml it is not accessible to those in
>>europe either.
>>
>>I get:
>>Access Denied
>>You don't have permission to access "http://www.georgewbush.com/" on this
>>server.

> Use a public proxy, like 67.123.152.83:8080 or 207.68.79.5:80
>
> In George Bush's world foreigners are devils who only deserve to get locked
> up without trial for an indeterminate period.
> They definitely cannot read what GB's web site has published for
> domestic consumption only.
>
> BTW it is a boring read ... hard to pick anyone without battle dress
> and guns.

Do these guys know they're an anonymous proxy?

67.123.152.83 = HCS Engineering, Inc

Paul

Harry wrote:
> -[Myth]- wrote:
>

>>Can anyone else access www.georgewbush.com? According to
>>http://dcplusplus.sf.net/version.xml it is not accessible to those in
>>europe either.
>>
>>I get:
>>Access Denied
>>You don't have permission to access "http://www.georgewbush.com/" on this
>>server.

> Use a public proxy, like 67.123.152.83:8080 or 207.68.79.5:80
>
> In George Bush's world foreigners are devils who only deserve to get locked
> up without trial for an indeterminate period.
> They definitely cannot read what GB's web site has published for
> domestic consumption only.
>
> BTW it is a boring read ... hard to pick anyone without battle dress
> and guns.

Do these guys know they're an anonymous proxy?
67.123.152.83 = HCS Engineering, Inc

Harry

Paul wrote:

> Harry wrote:
>> -[Myth]- wrote:
>>

>>>Can anyone else access www.georgewbush.com? According to
>>>http://dcplusplus.sf.net/version.xml it is not accessible to those in
>>>europe either.
>>>
>>>I get:
>>>Access Denied
>>>You don't have permission to access "http://www.georgewbush.com/" on this
>>>server.

>> Use a public proxy, like 67.123.152.83:8080 or 207.68.79.5:80
>>
>> In George Bush's world foreigners are devils who only deserve to get
>> locked up without trial for an indeterminate period.
>> They definitely cannot read what GB's web site has published for
>> domestic consumption only.
>>
>> BTW it is a boring read ... hard to pick anyone without battle dress
>> and guns.
>>

> Do these guys know they're an anonymous proxy?
>
> 67.123.152.83 = HCS Engineering, Inc

Do you repeat yourself?

Harry

Paul wrote:

> Harry wrote:
>> -[Myth]- wrote:
>>

>>>Can anyone else access www.georgewbush.com? According to
>>>http://dcplusplus.sf.net/version.xml it is not accessible to those in
>>>europe either.
>>>
>>>I get:
>>>Access Denied
>>>You don't have permission to access "http://www.georgewbush.com/" on this
>>>server.

>> Use a public proxy, like 67.123.152.83:8080 or 207.68.79.5:80
>>
>> In George Bush's world foreigners are devils who only deserve to get
>> locked up without trial for an indeterminate period.
>> They definitely cannot read what GB's web site has published for
>> domestic consumption only.
>>
>> BTW it is a boring read ... hard to pick anyone without battle dress
>> and guns.
>>

> Do these guys know they're an anonymous proxy?
> 67.123.152.83 = HCS Engineering, Inc

Do you repeat yourself?

EMB

Harry wrote:

> Do you repeat yourself?

Well, well, well. Someone makes a mistake and posts the same thing
three times. It takes a real genius to fail to notice that it was a
mistake and reply to it 3 times. And extra points deducted for managing
to post the same reply 3 times too.

--
EMB

Paul

EMB wrote:
> Harry wrote:
>

>> Do you repeat yourself?

> Well, well, well. Someone makes a mistake and posts the same thing
> three times. It takes a real genius to fail to notice that it was a
> mistake and reply to it 3 times. And extra points deducted for managing
> to post the same reply 3 times too.

I right clicked and cancelled the post... I thought that it deleted it
off the mail server... my bad...

BUT anyway, can u answer my previous question?

Paul

Paul

Harry wrote:
> Paul wrote:
>

>>Harry wrote:

>>>Use a public proxy, like 67.123.152.83:8080 or 207.68.79.5:80
>>>
>>>In George Bush's world foreigners are devils who only deserve to get
>>>locked up without trial for an indeterminate period.
>>>They definitely cannot read what GB's web site has published for
>>>domestic consumption only.
>>>
>>>BTW it is a boring read ... hard to pick anyone without battle dress
>>>and guns.
>>>

>>Do these guys know they're an anonymous proxy?
>>
>>67.123.152.83 = HCS Engineering, Inc

> Do you repeat yourself?

Only when people are hard of hearing... old age ya see...

Harry

EMB wrote:

> Harry wrote:
>>
>> Do you repeat yourself?

> Well, well, well. Someone makes a mistake and posts the same thing
> three times. It takes a real genius to fail to notice that it was a
> mistake and reply to it 3 times. And extra points deducted for managing
> to post the same reply 3 times too.

You obviously lost your sense of humor somewhere along the way.

Interesting day.... bigal The Lounge 6 11-23-2005 05:58 AM
"Interesting" behavior with aggregates Tim Hubberstey VHDL 6 06-30-2004 06:38 AM
Interesting reading on storage networks (SAN) ccie_san Microsoft Certification 0 12-07-2003 11:52 AM
Re: Windows 2000 and Interesting traffic JustMe Cisco 0 07-14-2003 05:59 PM

Advertisments