Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

PseUDO

Anyone else getting a copy of GTA tommorrow, gpstore is open at 11.45pm
tonight for 12.01am sales, it is the most popular pre-ordered game to
date!, i placed my order in June.

SNIP from gpstores website

"GTA San Andreas is now officially our number 1 selling game ever,
across any platform. Not bad considering the game isn't even out yet.

Some previous titles that have occupied the number 1 position include
GTA 3, GTA: Vice City and Diablo II.

GTA: San Andreas is the next instalment in the gaming franchise that has
sold over 32 million units to date, including over 13 million units of
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and over 11 million units of Grand Theft
Auto 3."

PseUDO

Dave - Dave.net.nz

PseUDO wrote:
> Anyone else getting a copy of GTA tommorrow, gpstore is open at 11.45pm
> tonight for 12.01am sales, it is the most popular pre-ordered game to
> date!, i placed my order in June.

unfortunately the PC version wont be out for about another year
according to pretty much everything I have read... damn exclusive deal
with Sony/PS2

Im considering getting a PS2 just got this game. as sad as that is.

--
Dave Hall
http://www.dave.net.nz

PseUDO

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
> PseUDO wrote:
>
>> Anyone else getting a copy of GTA tommorrow, gpstore is open at
>> 11.45pm tonight for 12.01am sales, it is the most popular pre-ordered
>> game to date!, i placed my order in June.

> unfortunately the PC version wont be out for about another year
> according to pretty much everything I have read... damn exclusive deal
> with Sony/PS2
>
> Im considering getting a PS2 just got this game. as sad as that is.

New slim line model looks the business , they will sell like hot
cakes with GTA.

PseUDO

Starkey

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:54:15 +1300, PseUDO <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Anyone else getting a copy of GTA tommorrow, gpstore is open at 11.45pm
>tonight for 12.01am sales, it is the most popular pre-ordered game to
>date!, i placed my order in June.
>
>SNIP from gpstores website
>
>"GTA San Andreas is now officially our number 1 selling game ever,
>across any platform. Not bad considering the game isn't even out yet.
>
>Some previous titles that have occupied the number 1 position include
>GTA 3, GTA: Vice City and Diablo II.
>
>GTA: San Andreas is the next instalment in the gaming franchise that has
>sold over 32 million units to date, including over 13 million units of
>Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and over 11 million units of Grand Theft
>Auto 3."
>
>PseUDO

yep getting mine friday probably pull a sickie on saturday lol

Waylon Kenning

It seems like Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:54:15 +1300 was when PseUDO
<(E-Mail Removed)> said Blah blah blah...

>Anyone else getting a copy of GTA tommorrow, gpstore is open at 11.45pm
>tonight for 12.01am sales, it is the most popular pre-ordered game to
>date!, i placed my order in June.

I preordered mine today at EB, giving in three old games, so I could
get it for $10, and then another game, so I didn't have to pay
anything.

And yes, I'll be at EB at Queensgate tonight at 12am
--
Regards,
Waylon Kenning.

1st Year B.I.T. WelTec

Waylon Kenning

It seems like Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:56:27 +1300 was when Waylon Kenning
<(E-Mail Removed)> said Blah blah blah...

>And yes, I'll be at EB at Queensgate tonight at 12am

Actually I was there at 12.20am (stupid alarm clock), and have been
playing the game for a couple of hours now. I like it, just the
ability to swim makes the game a lot more pleasurable, and the massive
space available is fantastic! Rockstar have really topped themselves
with this game

Well, back to more gaming, see you all at daylight!
--
Regards,
Waylon Kenning.

1st Year B.I.T. WelTec